Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Uninvite

So after I posted what inconsiderate people my siblings where on facebook for not calling my Mom after her surgery, I've been uninvited to Thanksgiving.  Do they think this is a big deal to me?  I really wonder if they do.  They are two of the most selfish people I know.  Who wouldn't call their own Mother after they had surgery.  My sister (or should I call her my ex-sister) used my facebook page to see how my Mom was doing.  What a bitch.  Pick up the phone and call her.  You knew she was having surgery.  If you had bothered to call her the week or even a few days before the surgery you would have found out that your Dad was sick and unable to take Mom to surgery.  As I am the only one that stays in constant contact with my parents, I'm the one they depend on to take them to appointments when they can't drive themselves.

My sister is pissed as me also because my niece wanted to know why I posted that message on facebook so I told her to go ask her Mother (my sister) why she cut us out of her life without explanation when my niece was still in grade school.  Oh, karma is a bitch when it comes back to bite you in the ass.  Sister didn't like the fact her daughter now knows that she is the perfect angel she tries to make herself out to be.

I don't know why she thought it wouldn't come out one day that she cut me, R, and my parents out of her life.  Therefore, the niece and nephews lives.  As R says, he still thinks of them as being in grade school because we saw them so rarely from that time on.  They are now 24 and soon to be 22.  I'm tempted to email my niece and tell her that 3 other people can confirm what I told her but at this point I don't want to waste my time. 

So my sister called my Mom last night to ask her to call me to uninvite me  Thanksgiving.  At first Mom said she would call me but Dad put a stop to it and said she could do her own dirty work.  So she texted R.  Now everyone in the family knows R does not text (bitch costs us money).  She didn't even have the guts to text me directly.  So this morning I sent her a text telling never to text R again.  Never to try to make Mom do her dirty work for her.  That I hadn't told her daughter anything I hadn't said to her face and isn't Karma a bitch when it comes back to bite you in the ass.

So we've been uninvited to Thanksgiving.  Good thing we already had a turkey.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment