Friday, June 8, 2012

Lifes little surprises

So last night when I got home from work R told me he had an assignment Friday afternoon.  My work is now on Summer schedule, so I get off work at noon.  R tries to schedule his assignments before then or the following week  But this assignment is rather different and can't be rescheduled.  He'll be photographing some rather famous people that will be in town today.  I was excited for him.  He just shrugged his shoulders.  I mean come on I know one of the them has had a little bit of a mental break down but she is getting back on her feet now.  And S.... is just yummy to look at.   I don't know who the who person(s) is/are, but I'm excited for him.  I'm going to make sure he makes a print for me so I can hang it on my door at work.  LOL

I mean we have Elton John in our bathroom and Mick Jagger in R's office.

I'll come back after his photo shoot and tell you who it was he photographed.  Until then try to guess.

Have a great day!

Update 6/10/12

So I said I would come back and tell you who R photographed.  It was the judges from X-Factor.  I thought it was really cool.  Sad that Simon didn't make it to the judging because I would have really like a picture of him to hang on my office wall (that man is sexy).  So now we need to decide where to hang a picture of Brittney.  We have Elton John in the bathroom and Mick Jagger in R's office.  And yes, these are both pictures that R has taken over the course of this career.  He has photographed other famous people also but not as fun or as interesting as the ones we've put up on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment