Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Life's is intruding

Life has not been cooperating with us.  We haven't had time to get in a good spanking in quiet a while.  I'm getting rather frustrated with that fact.  I know that the things we've had to do have been important and needed to be done.  The people we've helped (family members) have needed our help and we were happy to help them.  But I want some alone time with R, not just an hour.  I'm hoping this weekend we'll be able to get that time.

Mean while, I got my biopsy results back.  Everything is fine.  Doctor said nothing to worry about, we'll do a recheck in six months.  I hope in six months I'm not going through the same thing.  If so, it might be time to talk about a serious surgery.

On a sad note, I see another one of my favorite bloggers has closed up shop for a while (at least I hope it is only for a while).  Husbandly Touch is down for now but I hear it won't be forever.  Please know that those of us who read your blog will miss you while your gone and hope you come back soon. 

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to hear the biopsy results came back good and I hope you get your alone time. It's so hard when you don't get that time together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life can be a real pain in the ass. Our agenda is more filled than when we were working. Quality time is expensive.
    Good results from the biopsy, great!
    Mick will be back. He's working on it.

    Could you please get rid of the captcha?
    Makes commenting very difficult.

    ReplyDelete