Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Karma

Karma that word has a lot of impact.  So is it wrong to feel happy when someone who has been mean and spiteful has karma bit them in the ass? 

I'm just wondering if then karma will come bit me in the ass for feeling happy that it bit that person.  I know that I shouldn't feel satisfaction that the person got hit with something (not life threatening or an illness) but they deserve it after the way they have treated others.  But I still wonder if getting enjoyment from their bad luck will come back to bit me.  I guess time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled across your blog and laughed at this post. I too sometimes feel satisfaction when Karna gets somebody but I never thought about it coming back to me for feeeling that way......something to ponder.

    ReplyDelete