Sunday, March 25, 2012

A long week

It's been a long week around here.  No spankings, no sex since Monday.  Sometimes life just gets in the way.  We had family visiting and then we went to visit other family members so we've had no alone time but we're hoping today will be different.  R has already said that it doesn't matter if I've been good or bad I'm getting a spanking.  Yummy, I think.  He has really gotten into giving them to me.  I just wish he wouldn't start with the cane.  That thing hurts when he starts with it, not that it doesn't hurt in the middle or end. 
R is still sleeping right now.  So I know that my backside is safe for a bit.  I don't know when he plans to spank me.  He may just grab me and bend me over the sofa or chair or his knee.  Never know what his mood will be after so long a time. 

Looking forward to seeing what he will do.

1 comment:

  1. Nice that he spanks you whether you've been good or bad. Should make you feel submissive to him. Let us know what happened when he woke up.

    FD

    ReplyDelete