Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Birthday BJ's

So every year since we've been married, I'll ask R the same question as it gets closer to his birthday.  "What do you want for your birthday?"  and I get the same answer every year.  With a wicked smirk on his face "A BJ."  I just roll my eyes at him and shake my head.  Of course, that's what he wants for his birthday. 

It's not like he never gets them.  But it seems that a birthday BJ is something extra special.  He gets this look in his eyes and this smug smile on his face that seems to say, "it's my birthday and I'm getting a BJ" LALALALALA

This year he had to wait a week after his birthday for that present.  With R working on his birthday and me getting ready to go out of town, we were really busy.  So it was even more anticipated when I asked him Monday night if he'd like his birthday present now.  He laid down on the bed and put his arms behind his head, like a King waiting to be pleasured.  Spoiled man.

So I don't know if I'll ask him next year or not but he does so enjoy telling me he wants his special birthday BJ.

1 comment:

  1. You know, I here the very same thing every year myself...

    ReplyDelete