Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Long lonely weekends ahead

This weekend I'll be going out of town.  I'll be leaving Friday and not return until Sunday.  R is working Thursday night and all weekend so tonight is our last night together for four days.  I don't like it when we aren't together.  I'm not looking forward to the long drive there and back but my parents need me, so I will go. 

So tonight will have to be special.  I just hope that R doesn't make my bottom so sore that I can't set for long periods of time (a 5 hour car ride one way is a lot of setting).  He's already told me that he will be spanking me to make me remember him (like I would forget him).  Maybe I'll hid the cane.  No I think that would just turn it into a punishment spanking so I better not do that. 

We have figured out face time on our iphones so that will be fun to use while I'm away.  Of course, the following weekend R will be going out of town over night and won't be be back late until the next day.  That is, unless the guys he is going with get lost on the way back like they did last year.  R was not happy about their lack of directions.  One simple turn on a highway and they missed it.  Two hours before they realized it.  That's when R woke up from his nap. 


2 comments:

  1. I hope you make the most of your night together and the weekend passes quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let us know know your weekend and homecoming went.

    FD

    ReplyDelete