Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Light Bulbs

Last week I sent an email to my husband after I got to work asking him to change the light bulbs in the lamp next to the love seat in the living room. I knew that he had no assignments that day so would be home all day.

Several hours later, I received an email back from him, "How many husband's does it take to change a light bulb?"

I thought I'd play along and sent back, "One handsome one."

That evening, while I was on the phone, the husband went to get dinner (he wanted BBQ ribs) and after getting off the phone. I approached the lamp. Click light came on, click nothing, click nothing. He hadn't changed the burned out light bulbs. So I went and found the bulbs and changed them. I left the boxes on the counter so he would see them when he got home.

"Oh no, I didn't change the bulbs. How many husband's does it take to change light bulbs?" My reply, "One Wife."

So, I've been giving him grief all week, just by saying light bulb.

I'm sure glad he has a sense of humor

No comments:

Post a Comment