Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Stressed out

Can one get to stressed out. I was very snippy with the husband last night. I just wanted to be left alone and he kept bothering me. He'd take a phone call and instead of staying in his office, he'd come out into the kitchen or the living room, where I was trying to relax and unwind from a very stressful day and talk on the phone. I think he finally got the hint when I kept glaring at him. I know it wasn't nice but I just wanted to be left alone.
I'm still stressed out this morning. I wish he would have just put me over his knee and spanked me but since I have a doctor's appointment this morning that would not have been a good idea. Maybe tonight he will. We've been working on that aspect of our relationship. He grew up in a household that you don't hit but I want him to spank me. He doesn't want to but will for me but he stops before I want him too. Hopefully one day we'll be able to reach an accord. Also, he doesn't get that a spanking doesn't always have to lead to sex. Sometimes, I just want to be spanked.
There is a demo I want to go to in March I'm hoping he will go with me but I haven't talked with him yet about it. Going to wait until it gets closer.
I want a damn spanking!

No comments:

Post a Comment