Thursday, June 23, 2011

Camping trip is almost here

So our first kinky camping trip is almost here. We leave tomorrow. It's clothing optional - no we still haven't decided it we're going clothing free. More than likely my shyness will keep my clothing on. R suggested skinny dipping first and see if I can "bare" it. Yes, I just gave him that look too. There are going to be several demo's going on during the day, they haven't said what they are going to be about but I'm sure they will be interesting. Plus there is going to be a wedding and a formal collaring ceremony on Saturday. So it will be a very full camping trip.

We'll have to get an early start back on Sunday since we have a wedding to go to in the afternoon. But I'm hoping to beautiful weather, not to get a sunburn and to a have a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment