Monday, June 27, 2011

The camping trip

So we're back from the camping trip. Learned a lot, saw a lot (somethings I really didn't want to see). Sometimes just because some place is clothing optional doesn't mean you should take your clothes off. I got brave on took my top off at the beach, nope the bottoms stayed on. R did strip down to his skin for the first time in his life. He enjoyed the water. If we go again, we'll be sure to take water noodles or floats of some kind.

The demos were interesting. R and I decided we are not into biting, thank but no thanks. And while the single tailed whips made an interesting sound, no way no how would they ever get near my body. We joked that I was growing my own anyway. My hair is very very long - down to the middle of my thighs when loose and when braided to the bottom of my butt. We're were going to tie a snappy to it but never got around to it.

We had a good time. I don't know if we'll go back to this event next year, I would but I don't know if R would but it was an enjoyable weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment