Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Missing him

R has been working a lot lately so we haven't been able to spend much time together. I get home from work and he leaves about 10 minutes later. The evenings have been very lonely. He's been able to call me on the phone and talk for a few minutes each evening but it's not the same as being together at home. Even when we're not in the same room at home, I know he is still here in the house and I can just walk into the other room to see him. Touch him, kiss him, tell him I love him. I know that this time apart will only last a few more days but remember to cherish the time you have together with the one you love.

1 comment:

  1. A good reminder, thank you. I'm glad you have his physical presence and I'm sure he's glad for you little love expressions too.

    ReplyDelete