Thursday, January 12, 2012

So does a cold count as something NEW?

So I gave R my cold.  I'm not sure if I should count that as the doing something NEW for January.  LOL  I'm sure he doesn't think it should be counted.  I feel really sorry that he caught it, I'm still trying to get over it myself.  At least he works from home and is able to take naps.

We did actually try something new this year, R bought me a glass dildo for Christmas.  It is clear glass with a raised blue twist around it.  Can I say WOW.  Very nice and a wonderful surprise.  He used it on me after I serviced him and he spanked me.  It was very cold at first but soon warmed up.  As he had total control of it movement,  he teased me a lot before letting me have an orgasm.  It was a great start to the New Year.

I hope he starts feeling better soon so we can try the butt plugs he promised to try new.  So maybe it will be more than one thing a month.  LOL

He does plan on spanking me after he feels better for giving him my cold.  I don't think that is fair as I didn't do it on purpose, he just picked up my germs.  But life isn't always fair.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, you have a great spanking blog. I have a spanking video blog and i wonder ig you like exchange traffic with me.

    If you like appear in my blog, please, can added your blog to this Trade: Spanking links

    If you send some traffic you can appear in the first page and all page to!

    best regards

    Xavier

    ReplyDelete