Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Rosy Checks

So its been a fairly quite January for us.  We've both had colds then the flu so not much spanking.  Sunday we were getting ready to go out in the afternoon and I had just gotten out of the shower.  I was bent over drying my hair with the hair dryer and the next thing I know R is spanking my bottom.

Ouch!  Hey that hurts.  R said it's suppose to hurt and laughs his evil laugh.  I'm still trying to dry my hair.  So I turn the hair dryer on him.  He just keeps on swatting me.  Playing my butt like bongos.  I'm walking forward the whole time, trying to get away from him but since I have the hair dryer I can't go far.  I lefts me get to the end of the cord and stops.  Walks off, so I go back to where I was and continue to dry my hair.  Yes, I am still bent over (stupid me).  Then his back and it starts all over, once he has my bottom all nice and rosy, he laughs some more and off to the shower he goes.  I guess he is feeling better.

I'll have to make  sure to wait until he gets in the shower before starting to dry my hair from now on.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Heather,

    My name is Jack.

    I'm the author of a popular guide called "Jack's Blowjob Lessons" ( you can Google it ), I ran into your blog and I believe that your readers might find my guide valuable.

    Please tell me if it is possible to write a guest article on your blog and/or do you write book reviews? If yes, I can send you a copy.

    Thanks in advance,
    Jack

    ReplyDelete