Sunday, January 1, 2012

One Word

Happy New Year! 

I hope everyone has a wonderful 2012.  We are going to try to make 2012 special for ourselves as 2011 was not a good year for us on the family side.  We lost family members on both sides of the family.  I cut off family members after taking abuse from them for way to long.  So 2012 is a bright shiny New Year and we're going to try to make it special in little ways each month.  We haven't decided how we are going to do this yet but we are going to do 1 thing special each month for/with each other.

Last night we had good friends over for the evening and what better way to start the New Year.  One of them was talking about New Years Resolutions.  That a friend of his wasn't going for a statement but a word.  So we all talked about what word we would want for us in 2012.

I choose "serenity" for my word.  I want peacefulness, calmness in my life for 2012.  So that is what I'm going to strive for in 2012. 

After everyone left R and I talked until 3 in the morning about what else we wanted for 2012.  Fitness and a healthier lifestyle being a big one.  So we are going to try to achieve that in 2012.  Both of us need to lose weight, both of us need to exercise and both of us need to center ourselves with mediation.

So begins another year for us as a couple, as a Top & Bottom, as two people who love each other.  It will be 25 years of marriage this year.  Wow, that is a long time but communication is the key and always being open to the other persons needs.  R has grown over the last several years with my need to be spanked, while he still doesn't understand it, he loves me enough to give me what it need. 


1 comment:

  1. Heather: Congrats on your upcoming 25th anniversary. Hope you have something special planned for it. And it seems like you are planning a good year for 2012, especially with one special thing each month. Look forward to you sharing the good times with your blogger friends.

    FD

    ReplyDelete