Monday, February 20, 2012

A letter to your HOH

 So Mick at Husbandy Touch was asked by several people to write letter to their husband's about DD and HOH, he declinded their requests but did write this http://husbandlytouch.blogspot.com/ .  It is a beautiful written letter to the male would be HOH explaining why their woman/mate wants/needs them to spank them.  Thank you Mick!

I personally forwarded it on to R so it would help him understand me better.  Of course, he was a total smart ass, came out of his office, smacked me on the ass and says, "Where's my breakfast, woman?"

Think were going to have to talk about it some more and we are planning to do that today.  He said he thinks he already knows what I need his help with but we do need to set down and talk.  Since I had a bunch of ladies over yesterday for a girls day, we're going to be talking today. 

Here's some of the things I need his help with:

Exercising - I normally come home after working all day, change clothes, plot my ass on the sofa for 1/2 hour, cook dinner if I have too and then spend the rest of the evening on the sofa watch TV or reading.

Planning menus - every day it is the same thing - What do you want for dinner? I don't know.  I asked you first.  I need his help in planning the menu for the week so we don't have this problem every night.

Eating healthy (both of us) - we both need to loose weight. Yes, I've lost 15 pounds of the last year but I've got a lot more to go.  I've even thought about telling him how much I weight so he'll understand that I need to loose weight.  I think at this point I may weight more than him or about the same.  I'm 5'3" tall.  R is 6' tall.  I should not weight the same as him.

Making sure the house doesn't get cluttered up.  I have a tendency to not put the mail away and let it pile up.  Only putting it away when I know we are having people over.  I know that if I put it away each day then I wouldn't have piles, the house would stay nice and it wouldn't look messy. 

Going through the basement and getting rid of things.  This one to be tough as we are both pack rats.  I don't know why I keep some of the things I do,  I have started getting rid of things (I know that no one will want my high school or college papers) so why have I kept them?  Trash.  Lost of trash.

Then there is all the garage sale stuff.  Yes, we almost of a room full of garage sale stuff, so I have tried to get rid of stuff but I have to wait for my Mom to have a garage sale (we're a live people wouldn't be able to get up the drive way) I could be very entertaining for us to see them try.  LOL 

So I hope to have a productive day of discussions and setting up rules for progress.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment