Thursday, February 9, 2012

A simple suggestive suggestion

A simple suggestive suggestion that's all I made and did it have a big impact.  LOL 

R has been sick, so has been hands off for the last week.  But as I was getting out of the shower and he was getting in, I told him, "to bad you didn't get up here earlier I was going to offer to give you a hand job."  He just growled at me.  I laughed and continued my after shower routine.  While I was drying my hair (now remember I do this bent over with my head down because my hair is so long). R gets out of the shower, dries off and pounces. 

That little suggestion created big things.  He took what he wanted.  He told me it was going to be a quickie but after 1/2 hour, I had to ask if we could kneel on the floor.  Afterward, he said he should be sick more often and I didn't even get a spanking. But he did share his cold with me.  Wonder if I can jump him this Saturday if I'm feeling better, since he told me hands off him until I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment