Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Frustration

He promised me a year ago that he would go to a demo with me. One that I really wanted to go to, that was of real interest to me. So now that, that time has come, he is backing out. I just want to scream. We talked briefly about it yesterday while I was at work, not the best place to discuss a Flogging demo. He said we'd talk about it me when I got home.
The minute I walked in the door, he was all over me. Grabbed me, pulled me to him and started dominating me. I loved ever minute of it but he was avoiding the subject we needed to talk about all evening.
He waited until I was climbing into bed to bring it up. I said "Can talk about it tomorrow?" Him knowing that he wouldn't be home that evening to talk about anything said yes. So come Saturday night, I'm sure we won't be going to the demo. Or maybe he won't be going and I'll put my foot down and go by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment