Tuesday, May 24, 2011

When he's frustrated

So I need to remember when R is frustrated and offers to spank me, my answer should be "No, thank you." He had received calls to go to Joplin, MO, this is where the tornado hit and destroyed a third of the town (so far the death count is 89), but since he had 4 assignments set up for Monday morning he couldn't go. He was trying to find other photographers to go in his place and I was trying to help by finding phone numbers, sending text (because he doesn't text) and send facebook messages ( no facebook page either).

Got one agency taken care off and in the mean time, another one called for him to go. So the search was on again to find another photographer (one that he trusts to do a good job) to go. By this time it was very late in the evening and we hadn't had dinner, showered and I think he just really needed to take his frustration out on someone or something - my backside.

When he offered to spank me, I knew that you needed to work off some frustration so of course I said yes. He at least let us shower before he started in on me. Wow, can he smack when he wants too. Normally he is gentler but not Sunday night. He worked out his needs on my backside, back, thighs. He didn't leave any bruises but I'm still a little tender. I'm glad I could help him relieve his stress but next time I might suggest something else.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds stressful! when my husband is stressed about work, I might suggest something to help, but it would never be spanking me. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What would you suggest next time?

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might suggest he take a run or walk on the treadmill to work off some of his frustration. Then he could spank me if he still wanted too.

    ReplyDelete