Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy First Day of Spring

It's raining here and has been since yesterday but that's okay because R is finally home.  He was gone for 4 days, it felt like a month.  I missed him so much and so did the cats.  Yes, they truly did miss him.  They had the saddest faces and would set in front of the door looking at it waiting for him to come home.  I tried to explain to them and when he called or face time (it's an iphone thing) I would hold the phone up to them so they could hear his voice and see him.  They weren't impressed.  It was quite funny that they wouldn't look at him.  I think he was insulted.

R was very busy working while he was away.  He did have some down time and was able to wander around the area he was staying at but he didn't bring home any souvenirs. I guess we'll have to take a long weekend and go back together. 

Of course, after 4 days away he was very happy to be home and very frisky when I got home.  Luckily, I had cooked a pot roast the day before so dinner was going to be easy because I knew he was going to be needy.  Not that I wasn't.  He was very focused on my nips last night.   I think he missed them a lot (it could have been because I flashed him every time he face timed me.  LOL  So they are a bit sore this morning.  He didn't spank me, he wanted me focused on his needs last night.  And of course, we all know what that need was - a blow job.  And then a good long hard fuck.  Wonderful way to welcome R home.

But today is the first day of Spring, so that means that we can expect our basement to get water in it at some point in the next couple of weeks from all the rain.  Just like every year.  Sometimes that expected things in life are good even when they are messy.

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment