Thursday, March 15, 2012

March 14th, Official Steak and Blow Job Day

So I was twitting with a friend and she told me that March 14th was Official Steak and Blow Job Day.  I had already planned Steak fajitas for dinner so that made me laugh.  And what made it even funnier was that I was talking to my Mom on the phone at the same time.  So she asked me what I was laughing about, I told her she wouldn't appreciate it.   But decided to tell her any way. 

Now when I was 14, I asked my Mom what a Blow Job was and she about freaked out.  She did tell me but then she went on to say it was dirty and nasty and to never ever put "one of those things" in your mouth.  Well, as a 14 year old I totally agreed with her. 

So I told my Mom what I was laughing about and Mouse had asked if my Mom was going to go by some steak.  Mom said she had ground up steak - they were having meatloaf.  She didn't say anything about the Blow Job part of the day.  LOL  Oh, yeah my parents are 76 and Mom will be 70.  I love that I can talk to her about almost anything (no, she does not know that R spanks me, or ties me up or any of that stuff). 

So a BIG Thank you to mouse for letting me know about the official day and R says she can let me know any day that is an official Blow Job Day.  LOL  And of course, I'm sure you all know which item R wanted first out of the two items listed about the day.

Have a wonderful day.  I don't know if today is an official day of something or not but if it is hope it is a fun one.




No comments:

Post a Comment