Thursday, March 8, 2012

Listening to Doves coo

R is working a lot this next couple of weeks so it is going to be very quiet around here.  But he did manage to work in a spanking before his busy week started.  I do believe he is starting to enjoy giving me spankings more and more as time goes by.  Between his hand and his favorite cane, he can make a big impact on my back side.  Guess that will have to do until I actually see him (at least awake) again on Saturday and that will only be for a short period of time.  Hopefully, we'll have quality time on Sunday.

And the following week doesn't look much better as R will be going out of town.  At least this week his week is keeping him close enough to home that he can sleep in our bed.  I might not be awake when he gets home but at least I get to see his sleeping face in the morning before I leave for work.

We were suppose to go to a spanking party Friday night but with R working that is not going to happen.  A friend suggested I go alone but R said a big NO to that and I would not feel comfortable going without him.  And there is a social the next Friday that we won't be going to either.  It really will be quiet around here.  Guess the cats and I will have to keep each other company and listen to the doves coo..

Happy March to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment