Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Having fun with R

I've been having fun with R. When I turned 40, I waited until he went out of town and went and got my nose pierced. I had always wanted to do it and had told him that I wanted to do it. He didn't tell me no but he didn't tell me yes either. So he left at noon on a Wednesday and at 4pm I was at the tattoo parlor getting my nose pieced (as a co-worker watched).

So I just had my 45th birthday and I mentioned to him that he was going out of town soon and I was wondering what I should get pierced this time. You should have seen the look on his face. It was priceless.

His only comments were, "I would not be happy to come home to your nipples pierced and I really wouldn't like your genitals pierced either. So that doesn't leave you much."

I said, "Okay, maybe a tattoo then."

He said, "I think I would need to approve any design. I would have better judgment."

I'm having so much fun messing with him. He doesn't leave for a week and a half so I'm going to come up with some really awful designs to show him. LOL

I'm sure glad he has a sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment