Saturday, August 27, 2011

What are you doing home?

So as I'm writing my blog yesterday morning, R comes down the stairs and looks at me. The first thing out of his mouth is, "What are you doing home?" I look at him and say, "I took a vacation day. We only talked about it for over a week." His response was, "Oh." It did not start my day out well.

How could he forget that I was taking the day off to spend with him? Then he asked me what I wanted to do and everything I suggested he vetoed. So I cleaned the house while he ran to a couple of appointments. Then I suggested a couple of other things we could do - he again vetoed them. So finally I went and took a nap. What a waste of a vacation day. I should have gone to work. It's not like he would have missed me. Later in the evening he said was there anything you wanted to do today? I just looked at him and shook my head. I didn't know what to say to him without being a bitch, so I didn't say anything at all.

I don't know what today will bring but if he starts it off like yesterday, I'm going to go to work even though it is a Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment