Friday, May 6, 2011

1st spanking party and other stuff

So we went to our first spanking party April 29th. It was fun. There were a lot of people there and there was some spanking going on. We talked and laughed with a bunch of people. My hubby did spank me in a dark corner of the room late in the evening. I was giggling at first, I couldn't help myself. I didn't think we would ever go to anything like this kind of party.

We're going to the Kinky Kamp Out in June. That was another big shocker for me. I didn't think the Hubby would go for going to a clothing optional camp out. I bought the tickets last night so we're committed to going. I'm excited about going but nerves too. I've never been naked in public. Glad it is clothing optional since I'm not sure either of us are ready to strip off and bare it all. Guess we'll find out at the end of June. LOL

In the mean time, I'm trying to get the old body into better shape. I've lost 18 pounds since November of 2010 so that is a start but I have a long way to go. Took me a while to put it one so it will take a while to take it off. Love that I figured out I can read my kindle on the treadmill, so I'm more inclined to go on it and workout. Would love to loose another 20 pounds by the end of June but I think that is pushing it. Oh well, nothing says I have to take off my clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment