Thursday, May 12, 2011

A camper or two

So we looking for a camper (again). We decided a little over a year ago that we weren't going to camp any more so sold your travel trailer and tow vehicle. Now we've decided that we made a bad decision and want a camper again. But since we don't have the same tow vehicle we can't get a travel trail so we're back to pop-up's (yuck - I'll miss my personal potty).

We've been looking for about a month and a half now and found two last night that would work. We put a deposit down on the first one. And then went to look at the second having already made up our minds that we weren't getting it. But you now how that goes. It was in great condition, a little smaller but had the outside storage that "R" (that's what I've decide to call my husband) wants and has a electric lift system. The bed is only a double so we'll be a little tight sleeping but according to R I take my half out of the middle any way so it doesn't matter. LOL

Neither camper is ready to be picked up as they both have to be cleaned and/or repairs down to them but we have to make a decision this morning. I really hate making rush decisions. And R is never one to make them. I know we don't need a camper until the end of June but we don't want to wait until then to get one.

R told me if I sent him another truck link he wouldn't spank me anymore. LOL I told him that's what he gets for sleeping in until 10 am and not calling me at 9 like he normally does. Some of us have to get up and go to work early every day of the work week.

Hopefully, I'll get a spanking tonight as he is leaving on an overnight trip Friday and won't be home until late Saturday. I don't like it when he is gone. I get really horny and can't seem to keep the vibrator after from my clit. I don't know what I would do if he told me I couldn't touch myself while he was gone. He'd have to tie me up because I don't think I could do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment