Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Camper 2

So we had said we would buy this camper and we said we would stop looking at them but Monday night I get home from work and

"R" says "I found your prefect camper."

I said, "I thought we weren't looking anymore?"

R "Well, we aren't."

Me, "Then why did you look again?"

R, "I couldn't help myself."

Me, "So are we still buying the other camper?"

R, "Yes, this one is to heavy."

Me, "Then why did you tell me about it?"

R, "Because it had everything you wanted."

Me - I gave him the look and excused myself to do my normal after work things.

So yesterday, I looked at campers on line and found one that had everything we wanted (okay, so not everything - it didn't have the outside storage R wanted). Since he was a smart ass to me on Monday I sent him the links. When I got home last night, he had called on them. We went and looked at one of them last night and decided to buy it instead of the 1st one.

The 1st camper owner said no big deal, they had other offers more than what we had offered but after they had excepted ours so they are going to get a better deal also. So Saturday we go to pick up our new used camper. And I got dinner out of the deal last night too.

I have a feeling I'm going to have to pay for being a smart ass tonight. My ass my be tender on Friday or at least one can hope. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment