Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Fixing Dinner = a spanking

So I put a brisket on Monday night since it takes so long to cook (love crock pots). Husband was home most of the day on Tuesday and he had to smell it all day. LOL But he knew he was going to get a wonderful dinner. He told me since he had to smell it all day I was getting a spanking. Yummy!

I need to find all those recipe books with overnight or all day long crock pot recipes so I can make him smell dinner all day, now that I know that equals a spanking. Not a bad start to the week.

3 comments:

  1. I love GOOD spankings! :) Did he enjoy his supper?

    -Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bah humbug! Glad it works for you though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, he did enjoy his supper. But when we had the left overs a couple of nights later, it didn't work. I smiled and said it was good right. He just laughed at me and said it wasn't fresh so it didn't count. Picky picky.

    ReplyDelete