Thursday, November 17, 2011

Cane Happy

R is cane happy.  He has decided he wants a longer cane so he can lounge back in bed and smack my backside with the cane.  I think he has forgotten about his belt already or just didn't feel like getting it.  But the man does like the cane.  Says he has to use it so much to get the bend out of it.

Sure he does.  He just like the sound it makes whipping in the air before it hits my ass.  I don't bother to try to count the smacks.  He likes to do it really fast - sometimes soft and fast and sometimes hard and fast.  Then he'll do one really hard smack.  Just as he says, "to see if your awake".  HAHA

Like I could sleep through a cane smacking my ass and him laughing and enjoying himself the whole time.  Then he decided that I should choose which one I liked better the cane or his hand.  I told him which ever one he was using at the time.  LOL  He didn't go for that, told me I had to choose.  So I said his hand since he always had it with him.  Suck up I know.  That seemed to please him.  But then he decided he would take turns with his hand and the cane.

He really enjoyed himself last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment