Saturday, November 5, 2011

What day is it?

The days are running together.  When the alarm went off yesterday morning I could remember what day of the week it was - did I have to go to work today?  If I didn't then why was my alarm on?  It must be a work day, then I remember it was Friday.  Oh, good the last work day of the week.

Since they laid off 1/2 of my department there is no time to spot once I get to work.  No time to breath, no time to spot to go to the bathroom, no time to spot to do anything but work.  By the time I get home, I am a mental mess.  The brain is mush. It's all I can to do to have logical conversation with R.  He understands that work is very stressful right now.  But it should not effect home but it is and I don't like that it is. 

R was trying to be nice and Thursday I came home to a bag of chocolate laying on top of my laptop.  Oh, thank you.  Later as we were soaking in the tub we were talking and I thanked him again for the chocolate but asked that he not buy me bags of chocolate because it doesn't help in me loosing weight.  I'll just eat the whole bag.  I know myself well enough to know that once that bag is open I won't stop until it is all gone. 

I'm at a 16 lb weight lose (I've gained back 1.6 lbs over the last month).  And I'm coming up on a year of going to Weight Watchers.  We talked about that and R said yes, it is 16 lbs that you haven't gained back so that is good.  So I;m going to keep going to WW, $40 a month isn't a lot but if I end out losing my job it will be one of the first things that is drop as an unnecessary luxary item.  

I'm a stress eater and I've been under a lot of stress.  I know exercise helps release stress but the exercise equipment is buried under all the garage sale stuff in the basement.  Just another thing that didn't get done this summer.  So today we are going to work on digging out the exercise equipment so that I can use it every night. 

We're also going to look for a new Yoga studio since our instructor left our old one - the new teacher isn't very good.  She starts and stops and we're not getting anything out of it.  It's an 1 1/2 hour class and if she put everything she did together without stopping you could get it done in 20 minutes.

So today will be a better day.  R is still sleeping but I think I will go start on the basement anyway.  If I set down and start reading I won't want to quit. 

I also want to talk to him about a spanking maintenance or maybe that should be discipline when I don't exercise.  He would have to use something I don't like, of course.  LOL

So next week I hope to remember what day of the week it is every day.  That seems like a simple enough goal. 

Happy Day to everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment