Tuesday, November 22, 2011

R going to the grocery store

R only has one assignment today so he offered to finish up the Thanksgiving Day grocery shopping.  I don't think he knew what he was getting into with his offer but I snapped it up quick.  I'm not a fool.  I told him the last minute things we needed.  We already had the turkey, potatoes, bread for stuffing etc.  So we just needed a few things to finish off the meal. 

Of course, R wants a homemade pumpkin pie.  He's called me twice since he's gotten to the store.  Asking were to find things.  LOL  I'm at work but I'm still trying to guide him around the store.  It is so sweet that he is trying to pick up everything else we need for the day - that or he really wanted to make sure he gets his pumpkin pie. 

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your Thanksgiving Dinner and I hope he enjoys the pumpkin pie.

    FD

    ReplyDelete