Monday, November 14, 2011

I have a belt or Why haven't I used this before

So R came out of his closet Friday night carrying his belt.  He said, "Why haven't I ever used this on you?" I told him I didn't know.  He informed me that, that would be taken care of tonight.  He had me lay on the bed as normal and then he couldn't decide if he wanted the belt doubled over or single.  So he tried both.  He decided he liked it double over best. 

I few times I really didn't like how it felt.  R would hit a spot that would have me rising up off the bed.  Of course, he would want to know why I did that and I would have to tell him why I didn't like that particular spot being hit with the belt.  He would think about it and then decide if he would hit me there again or not.

But he still likes the cane the best.  He likes the fact that he can just flick his wrist on get a good sound against my backside.  Depending on how hard he flicks his wrist the cane can make a whistling sound before or as it hits.  I haven't figured out if I hear the sound first or feel the whack first.  LOL 

I'm going to order him a new set of canes for Christmas.  He likes this one particular size the best so I want to make sure he always has them on hand.  I really don't want him to move to the larger size ones (I didn't like them at all).   I lost count of how many times he hit me backside and thighs with the canes but he left some pretty marks that evening but they were gone the next day. 

Then, of course, there is the flogger.  Love the flogger until R starts hitting with just the the tips, then it is really stingy.  But he is the one in control so he gets to decide how it is used and when it is used. 

Oh, he remembered the ping pong paddle in the draw too Friday night.  So it was a night of new adventures and some old favorites.  Wonder what he'll find in his closet for next time. 




No comments:

Post a Comment