Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Lonely week ahead

R is heading out of town again today.  He'll be gone until Thursday sometime.  Not exactly sure the time he will be back, probably late afternoon or early evening.  It's going to make for an even longer week.  I miss him so much when he is gone.  It feels like a piece of my soul is missing. 

He isn't here when I get home from work.  His office light isn't on.  The news isn't blaring out of the TV in his office (yes, it is loud).  No kisses for 3 days.  I won't have him to snuggle up to in the night. 

I won't fix dinner while he gone - why fix anything for one person?  Of course, I'll get in trouble for just eating instant mashed potatoes for dinner. 

I love that he is so talented that he is wanted but I do miss him when he is gone.  Wish I could go with him and I probable could but I would just be sitting in the hotel while he worked.  Plus I would have to find someone to watch the house and of course, our babies (2 cats).  We don't like to leave them alone - they are very spoiled.

But while R is gone I'm going to work on a Policy of Exercise Requirements, at least I think that is what we are going to call it.  Something that will include how many times a week I must exercise, how much time I must exercise, valid excuse not to exercise (sickness) and of course punishment if I don't follow these rules.  That is going to be the tricky part.  R doesn't mind the sensual spankings but punishment spankings he does not like, at all.  So we will have to come to an agreement that he can live with, since he will be the one giving the punishment.  Any suggestions?


No comments:

Post a Comment