Monday, November 14, 2011

Very frustrated

So I went to my Weight Watchers meeting tonight or I should say I tried to go to my WW meeting tonight.  I got there only to find a note on the door that they are renovating the location and the meetings will now be held at a different location.  Well, this location is by a very busy Mall and with the holiday season starting up it will only get busier by that location.  Plus it is 15 miles from my house.  The meeting I normally go to is less than 5 miles from my house (yes, I have missed a few meetings in the past). 

I'm really frustrated that  they couldn't even let us know that they were shutting down the location.  They send me a note if I mess a meeting, so I know they have my address.  I'm going to be making a phone call tomorrow to let them know I am not happy with them.  I will not be driving to the Mall to go to a meeting in rush hour traffic, possibly in the snow (it is fall and is knew to snow around here) and there will be so much traffic around that mall that it will take hours to get in and out (and I am not kidding about that time frame).  They set up busing to other parking lots because there is not enough parking at the Mall.

Very frustrating.  I think I'll just go buy a scale and weigh myself at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment