Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Cutting my hair

So on the way home from work today I stopped and got my hair cut.  7 inches cut off.  Now that does sound like a lot and it is but my hair was down past my butt.  I was always sitting on it.  Shutting it in the car door or in the filing cabinets at work.  Now it is just past my waist. 

R is away so he doesn't know I cut hair and I'm not going to tell him.  I want to see how long it takes him to notice.  He usually takes a before and after picture but it wasn't that much (not really). 

It really needed to be cut.  It had been 5 years since I had cut it so it had a lot of split ends.  I started with just having 3 inches cut but then she showed me that to get all the split ends it would take another 4 inches, so I told her to do it.  Just do it before I run.  She sold me some conditioner to just after I wash it to help with not get split ends.  My hair grows quickly so I'm hoping within the next 6 months it will be back to being below my butt again.  So I can complain about getting it shut in the car door, filing cabinets.   :)

My head does fill a little lighter or maybe that is from the flu shot I got yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment