Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The death of the Hitachi

So I killed another one.  This is the second one in 6 months.  I sent the first one back because it didn't even last two weeks.  I mean come on.  They know what we buy them for and they are not cheap.  But they sure don't last. 

R is trying to fix it.  LOL  He is sitting on the other side of the bar right now with the hitachi taken apart, trying to figure out why it quit working.  He did say it over heated.  And it did pop a couple of times the other day  and he did find that some of the wires twisted up in it.  I would think they would make it so the wire wouldn't twist up and short the thing out (especially when it is being used). 

I think I'll go back to the little rocket vibes that are cheap but work great.  At least they aren't plugged into electricity and won't short out when they are being used. 

Something to be said for batteries and rocket vibes.  I won't be wasting any more money on another Hitachi if R can't get this one fixed.  Hope no one stops by tonight with it spread out over the bar.  :)








No comments:

Post a Comment