Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Collar

R gave me a diamond necklace on my 40th birthday that I always wear but he removed it Saturday night so that he could put a leather collar on me for the auction.  I had talked with him about wanting to feel more secure when we were there, if he were to leave me alone, so people would know that I was taken.  Since it wasn't only going to be the normal crowd of people but the auction was open to other groups in the area (a swingers group was one of them - I didn't want any confusion that I or we were interested ). 

When we went to bed he removed the leather collar but did not put the diamond back on me.  Since it was after 2 in the morning, I think we both just were to tired to remember.  I didn't think about it on Sunday but Monday when I was a work I kept reaching for my necklace.  I felt naked without it.  Like a part of me was missing.  Although, it is not a traditional slave or submissive (or DD) symbol, the diamond necklace is to us, my collar.  As soon as I got home, I ran upstairs got it and handed it to R.  Life felt right after it was around my neck again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment