Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas or Happy Chanukah

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas or Happy Chanukah.  We will be having a quiet Christmas Eve as R has to work.  Then we'll be spending Christmas Day with my parents.  We really enjoy spending the day with them as no one else in the family comes over so it is just the four of us and it is very relaxing.

R already has his main gift (an IPhone) and is happily learning to use it.  He finally gave up his 6 or 7 year old razor.  I think he will really enjoy the phone once he gets use to it.  Of course, he has already yelled at me for texting him.  I told him just because I text doesn't mean he has to look at it right then.  He was driving at the time (like I'm a mind reader and knew that at the time).  He called me on the land line and yelled at me (cussed at me actually and I hung up on him).  He apologized when he got home.  And no I didn't get a spanking for hanging up on him because he knew he was wrong for cussing at me.

I already have my main gift also.  Yes, I know we are a couple of little kids that can't wait to unwrap our gifts.  R bought me a Kindle Fire.  I love it but  then I loved my Kindle 2 and Kindle 3 also.  So now R wants my Kindle 3.  I haven't given it up yet.  It is lighter weight then the kindle fire so in certain times it would be easier to carry and R doesn't read as much as he use too. 

I don't know what else is under the tree. Okay, I do know what a few things are because I bought them for myself and handled them to R to wrap.  Just little things like PJ's.  Need those when we go visit his family, don't think they would appreciate our joy of sleeping in the nude.  LOL

My friends husband has improved so that is the best Christmas gift of all.  

Have a wonderful holiday season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment