Monday, December 5, 2011

Fetish Auction

Saturday night we went to a Fetish Auction.  We love auctions and have gotten most of our furniture from them.  It's nice having a relative who owns an upholstery shop and we refinish the wood ourselves.  But, of course, while their was a few pieces of furniture there, it was not the normal sofa or chair but a St. Andrew's Cross, a stockade, a gynecologist table and a few more pieces of "furniture".  Then there was a whole lot of other kinky items.  It was a live auction and a silent auction at the same time.  The money raised went to a charity.  It was great fun and over $6000.00 was raised for a good cause.

We bid on several items but were out bid on all of them.  We tried but had our budget set.  We did end up buy an item from another couple after the auction.  They had bid on a gift basket and one of the items in the basket they didn't want and it was something I had wanted a lot.  R knows how much I love purses (almost as much as I love shoes) so the auction had several bustier purses in the silent auction.  I thought we were the winning bidder on at least one of the them but someone did a last minute bid and we lost out.  But R got me on in the end.  I'm going to carry it to work today.  Should be a fun day.  I just love it.

We stayed until 1 am and were really hungry so headed home but stopped at one of the only places opened at that time of the morning McDonald;s and got some ground clown.  (Yes, R calls it ground clown and has for so long that now I do too). 

I didn't get a public spanking Saturday night but R made up for it Sunday night.  He got out the other canes to try them out again and decided he did like the next size up.  Got a big reaction out of me.  Now I don't know if I want to order more canes for him for Christmas (or is it really a gift for me?)

This coming weekend we have a spanking party Friday night and a vanilla Christmas party Saturday night.  Plan to just relax on Sunday.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.  I know I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment