Saturday, December 10, 2011

Spanking Party

Last night we went to a spanking party.  There was a demo about Birching and its history.  That Sudan still uses Birching as a punishment today.  After the history lesson, the (I'll call him the instructor) had a demo doll (just love that term) come up on the stage and he showed how a Birching would have happened back in the day.  She received 10 strokes plus 2 more for being late for the demo.  LOL  It was very interesting but I would not want to be smacked with Birch.  You could hear pieces of the birch breaking off each time it landing on her backside.

Before and After the demo there was a pot luck.  And the dungeon was open for play after the  demo.  There were also door prizes to be given away later in the evening.  R was looking forward to bending me over and smacking my backside but there were a lot of people so the dungeon was very busy.  After several hours of socializing and watching, R took me to a corner and bent me over a table (he got tired of waiting for a station to open up). 

Since he had spanked me the day before and normally there are several days between spankings, I really felt it when his hand landed on my backside.  I think he enjoyed this fact.  Actually, I know he did because he laughed.  Evil laugh.  After he had fun using his hand, paint stick, cane, flogger and then his hand again.  He let me up and laughed again.  I think he is really starting to like this DD stuff or at least the spanking part. 

When the raffles for the door prizes started (there were lots of prizes), R won a Ratton Cane (provided by Mistress Deborah, she owns a wonderful store here in the area).  Of course, R wanted to try it out.  Ouch, it is even snapper than his favorite one.  It's longer and more flexible.  He got a few ouches and lots of wiggles out of me. 

It was a wonderful evening.  We have another party tonight but it is very vanilla so I think R will leave the canes at home.  Or at least I hope so.  Life is good and we are really enjoying our time together even more now than any time before.

No comments:

Post a Comment